mancave

Friday, April 16, 2010

Ooh la la!

I'm off to Paris next month and am very excited! I can't wait to stroll along by the Seine, visit Montmartre and nibble macaroons in the Latin Quarter... mmm! I've probably read my city guidebook forty times by now, and have also been obsessing about French style, fashion and Parisian romance since we booked the trip. I know the French themselves are known for their chic sense of style, but I think the idea of Paris brings out the creative and romantic streak in anyone! So I've found some gorgeous Paris inspired pieces offered by Etsians from around the globe.

Featured items:
1. Oui to Paris Necklace by poeticdesigns
2. Pocket Mirror by OneClickGallery
3. Burlesque Corset Costume Dress by olgaitaly
4. Love in Paris Earrings by jewelryvixen
5. Ooh La La Button Earrings by aimeeb2
6. Trinket Box by 5DollarFrenchMarket

2 comments:

  1. what a fabulous blog! i'm so honored to be featured here in this romantic collection. you have a great eye for design, lady! thank you, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this collection, thanks for including our pocket mirror :) Sounds like you are very prepared for your trip, have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails